Friday, March 6, 2009

One Less Reason

I now have one less reason to get out of bed in the morning....I bought myself a lap top today. I have been looking for one for awhile as I just wanted a cheap one that I could hook up to the wireless internet and just check e-mails, read blogs, etc. without always having to be so lonely by myself in the computer room! Now I can be downstairs, in the living room, in the kitchen or in the bedroom! I can be watching TV but still doing stuff on the computer. I won't be loading any special programs on it (MS Office, photoshop, etc.) as that is what my desk top computer is for, but it has a built in webcam and microphone so that when I am on my road trips (I leave again Monday), I can check out my boys at home on our home computer or/and on Kurtis' lap top. Technology....it's a wonderful thing!

3 comments:

cheryl said...

Congrats...I think I love my laptop almost as much as I do chocholate. It is great to sit up in bed and read emails etc.
......and to blog while traveling...how great is that ?

katrina lauren said...

Yah!! You will love your new computer!! Exciting

Donna said...

i love my laptop too it is a great companion and you don't have to leave home without it! of course i know you love yours...technology is so much fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails