Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mini-Break Over



6 PM Sunday Night...thus ends my 4 day 'mini-break'. I am back on the road tomorrow - back up to North Battleford for 3 days again. Sigh...I miss my hubby, my son and my cat already...but with my new lap top I will be able to talk and see them on the web cam....fun! OK...well maybe my cat I won't be able to 'see and talk' to, but I guess if Wayne held him up to the computer...hmmmm...I might have to make him try that... :-)

During my 4 days off, not only did I get my file drawers organized (including getting some shredding done), I got all 3 of our Income Tax's done (yeah for QuickTax!), watched a few movies: Mamma Mia (again) Sense & Sensibility (again) Pride & Prejudice (the 6 hour one with Colin Firth - again), I also got some card crafting done!

All-in-all it was a great few days off...except for the sickening snow of course...!

1 comment:

katrina lauren said...

wow you were busy busy this weekend! nice cards!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails