Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me

Today was my birthday!
I started it off by not waking up until 8:00 am - can you imagine? I walked into the kitchen to make myself a mug of tea to find that the boys had bought me an adorable garden ornament for my birthday. A little girl and boy swinging on a garden swing, holding a bunny.
Cute!After lunch out with the girls from work,
I came home and simply relaxed for the afternoon.

I usually make confetti angel food cake with cool whip and jello pudding for my birthday (my favorite) but my Team Members made that for me yesterday while I was up in North Battleford. (How nice was that!) So I decided to make a chocolate brownie cake...mmmm...chocolate...it's always a good thing!

All and all, it was a very nice birthday.
Thank you to everyone for their cards, presents and well wishes!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Happy Birthday Catherine!
you had a great day especially your gift from the boys - it is so nice!
chocolate is always a fabulous thing!

katrina lauren said...

Happy Happy Day!!!
mmmmm...chocolate...mmmmmm

Brandi said...

Happy belated birthday Catherine!!!
I have not been a very goof blogging friend but I hope you had a really good birthday day
Cheers :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails