Monday, February 23, 2009

Two Very Special People

What a GLORIOUS day I had today! First up - a big WELCOME to Katrina - I have been waiting a long time for you my dear Katrina! I can not express the joy and relief that I am experiencing having your help for the rest of this year. I look forward to all the things we shall learn from each other, teach each other, and I anticipate a whole lot of laughter working together! Welcome welcome welcome....... And to add to my already joyous day - my BFF returned to work from her holidays!!! It is so wonderful to have you back my most cherished friend! Missed you missed you missed you....

I was in pure BLISS all day! Life is good!

2 comments:

katrina lauren said...

Awe....so nice! I loved the grand welcoming...my goodness....how special!
Thank you!!!!
K

Brandi said...

Catherine you lucky Duck. I had a blast working with Katrina so I just know that you two will be having lots of laughs. Working with Katrina I found a wonderful friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails