Sunday, February 22, 2009

Crafting Treat

There is so much I should be doing today: cleaning the house, doing our taxes, completing my Heart & Stroke Foundation route, buying groceries, etc. I have a feeling I won't be getting to any of it. I treated myself yesterday to buying two tins of crafting chalks. I have wanted these for almost two years but couldn't justify spending the money on them. (They are kind of pricey!) But I just couldn't resist them anymore so I finally bought them for myself yesterday. How could I keep passing up all those beautiful colors!
And I also found a magnetic white board at the Wholesale Store ($5.95!) that would fit all of my magnetic craft containers. So I spent a few hours yesterday organizing. Buying and organizing crafting supplies....I think I spend more time doing that then actual crafting. Once (and only once) Wayne made a comment about how expensive something was that I bought (can't remember what it was). I asked him, "How much is a round of golf that lasts for only a few hours?" That was the last time he ever commented on my hobby expenses! Thankfully, we are one of those couples that have never fought about money - we have 'ours', 'mine' and 'yours'. It has seemed to work out for over 20 years so far! So I guess you know where I will be all day - crafting and watching movies!

1 comment:

Donna said...

oh look at all those colours....and all the ribbons! what an uplifting crafty corner you have. enjoy your time their.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails