Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sound of Music Movie Review


27 more sleeps until Miss K and I host the 1st Annual "Sound of Music Movie Review". We are setting a goal to have some 'fun in the work place'! We were wondering if we were the only fans {enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer} of the movie...it appears there are a few other's that will come out of the closet and admit their love for the movie! This review won't be for the faint of heart "I think I watched it once at Christmas about 12 years ago" people (though they are still welcome to come and join the fun)....this is for the die hard, can sing every word to every song, know all the children's names, have all the lines memorized, got to watch it a couple of times a year, crazy about, true, loyal, Sound of Music Groupies....I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

katrina lauren said...

as a matter of fact i do yearn to climb every mountain! ha! so funny & fun!

Donna said...

hmmm..sounds like a very ADVANCED class of "the hills are alive" and "raindrops on rainbows" education. I will have to disguise myself as one of the nuns and sneak in with my lunch ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails