Monday, February 16, 2009

Crafty Holiday Monday

After spending about 2 hours last night organizing my crafting ribbons (oh the joy organizing my crafting supplies gives me I can not even explain to you), I was ready to spend the day crafting today.
And crafting I did. 7 cards during 2 movies. Showing are 3 of my favorites. I have finally updated my crafting blog (Corner of Cat's Crafts ) and deleted cards that have been sold and added my new ones on. All in all - it was a lovely holiday Monday!

2 comments:

Donna said...

love those beautiful ribbons - i will have to check out your updated crafty blog! {tonite I am just hanging out in front of our fireplace and enjoying the luxury of the skii life!}

Cheryl said...

Oh yes I know the great feeling of getting into one's craft supplies and reorganizing everything, putting back where they belong and finding things like a pretty paper long forgotten or a stamp bought but not used. Pure joy! You are going to get me back at it yet C...
motivate, motivate......

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails