Thursday, January 29, 2009

Stray Cat Watch - Day 82

Last night - running across the front of the house came two of the youngest stray kittens. I couldn't see them well enough to know if the orange one was Dean or Jerry, but the black one was for sure Sammy! I wasn't quick enough to get their picture but I put a bowl of food on the front steps to coax them back. I was hoping to get a picture of them, but the wrong cat showed up! This is a bigger tabby that has been around before (see Stray Cat Watch - Day 27), but Banjo spied him and he was soon running off! I didn't see the little kitties come back - BUT - this morning - wee little kitty prints in the fresh snow on the back deck! It must be them! I'm glad I had food at the back as well. I'm so happy to see that at least two of them have made it over the winter so far!
~~~
Where've you been hiding kitties???
~~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails