Saturday, December 6, 2008

Stray Cat Watch - Day 27

First up - early this afternoon was Barney. I actually opened the garden doors and hung outside taking his picture until I got too cold! He seems to be very used to me. Of course, Banjo was right behind me with his tail and back puffed right up! That Banjo...he's so tuff!!! :-) I put the stray cat bowls underneath the shelf of the bar-b-que so the snow/rain wouldn't get to them. That way, the kitties would have a little shelter while eating as well!


Later this afternoon (see the snow fall?) came a cat that I have seen a few times but he has always come at night when it was too dark to take pictures. I'm not sure if he is a stray or just a neighbor cat. It's so hard to tell when, as I've mentioned before, my perception of what a 'normal' size cat should look like is a little tainted with having my 'big boy' as a model. He didn't stick around too long. He didn't seem to like Banjo nor I staring at him. Besides...Barney had eaten all the food already!
~~~
Keep Warm Tonight Kitties!
~~~

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Do you think Banjo feels threatened that he may have to share his warm and cozy home with "the STRAYS?" LOL I love you cat and miss mine so much

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails