Monday, December 1, 2008

Just Dessert

I accomplished my "To Do" list this weekend, including make a dessert for my Team Potluck Party for tomorrow in NB. I hope the weather holds out as I have to travel alone. I'm lucky that I wasn't going to bake anything for dessert as my stove blew up Saturday night! Hint: Never mention in front of your old appliances that you are thinking of buying new ones. Now we aren't thinking about it - we have no choice as our fridge started to go on the fritz a couple of weeks ago as well! I guess Wayne and I know what we are getting for Christmas!

2 comments:

Donna said...

ha! enjoy your xmas presents! fridge and stove are pretty much mandatory aren't they? Your desert looks so yummy and fun to eat! have a good trip to NB Catherine.

katrina lauren said...

love the hint...you are too funny!
safe travels to NB!
K

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails