Saturday, December 6, 2008

11 Days of Joy

~~~
I started holidays at 3:45 pm yesterday and am off until the 17th! I have many things that I want to accomplish these next few days including start Kurtis' next scrapbook. I completed over a year ago years 0 to 5. I now want to do years 6 to 10. You would think a person who likes crafting so much would like scrapbooking....I do NOT! I need my crafts done in an hour or two. Not days and days and days..... I've got years 11 and up in a photo album (the good kind). It's not like I even put a lot of effort into them - sometimes I just slap them in with a few stickers. But over $100 later (way over $100) and many many hours, the first one got completed. I hope Kurtis will appreciate it when he is older.
~~~
My "To Do" list for the week is:
{doesn't it make you accomplish your list when you put it in writing for the whole world to see?}
~ Bake Christmas treats to give away...well OK...they won't ALL be given away!
~ Start Kurtis' scrapbook #2
~ Send out my Christmas cards
~ Update photos on my digital picture frame to take back to work after holidays
~ Finish up my Christmas shopping
~ Wrap Christmas presents (and birthday - see below)
~ Clean my house before Wayne's mom comes (Thur. 11th)
~ Bake/buy Kurtis a birthday cake - MY BABY TURNS 18 NEXT WEEKEND....how old am I?
~~~

2 comments:

katrina lauren said...

enjoy your holidays as you prepare for christmas....and for the big birthday! scrapbooking is super time intensive...but Kurtis will love it...even if he is like boys i know and doesn't say too much! What sweet pictures of him when he was just a little guy...

Donna said...

I think that is wonderful to scrapbook Kurtis's childhood years - I have scrapbooked once and it took me 5 hours but I had prepared everything on the bedroom floor first a few weeks earlier and then went at it with the stickers and stuff. I am so glad I did it is such a treasure! Love Kurtis's hair...(sooooo cute)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails