Saturday, November 22, 2008

Stray Cat Watch - Day 13

Wayne was bugging me last night as there was a very non-stray looking cat eating out of my 'stray cat bowl' that sits on the deck in front of my garden doors. I didn't care. I had to refill it just knowing that sometimes those little stray kittens were going to be getting a meal. Sure enough, two orange kittens showed up this evening about 1/2 hour ago. The one ran away but this wee one sat and looked at me for a bit. He looks so sad. I wish I could catch him and find him a warm, loving home. Stuff like this depresses me. Why don't people take care of their pets. There wouldn't be any stray cats out on the streets trying to keep warm or so many cats and dogs in the SPCA. It makes me so sad.
~~~

1 comment:

Donna said...

awh!...what a sweet picture i think the SPCA needs your help? these are cute little blog posts about the stray cat watch - i love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails