Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Holiday Afternoon Position

OK Banjo...quit hogging the remote and move over. It's time for a holiday afternoon snoozy...(a.k.a. the Sunday afternoon position). Come on...move over and give me that remote. Fine...keep the remote but move over so I can lay down! Man you are lucky I love you. I will just scrunch up at the other end then if you are not going to move...just like in bed. You're always hogging 1/2 my end of the bed every night too. If you weren't so darn cute I would kick you off the bed. But you know I won't! I'll just move my cold feet over to Wayne's side! ;-)

1 comment:

katrina lauren said...

Cute....i can relate! my back hurts, my legs are cramped...i am fighting for real estate in the bed...can't move Luka though...he is much too sweet & comfy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails