Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas Decorations 2008

~~~
I started at 7 am this morning and finished at about 2 pm this afternoon. I had white, silver and clear on my tree and as I sat and looked at it for awhile, I just had to add a bit of red to it - not much - just a tiny bit. I am pleased with the results. I was going to wrap the ribbon around the tree as usual but decided to twist it down for a change. I think I like it! The boxes underneath do not mean I am ahead of the game and have presents bought and wrapped. They are just empty boxes to put under the tree to keep Banjo from crawling under there! Bad kitty! My kitchen is done as well but those pictures are for another day!
~~~
~~~
~~~
Close up!
~~~
~~~
This is the Christmas Bear I bought for myself last Thursday. I sold a bunch of my Christmas cards and used the money to purchase her! I love her dress! She looks like she is ready for Christmas!
~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tree!! I love mine when it's up, but I am ot a real fan of putting it up....wanna come do mine next?!?! Sharla

Brandi said...

What great Christmas decorations!!
And wow i am impressed it Nov 17th and you are very festive

Does it count that we have outside Christmas lights up???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails