Thursday, October 23, 2008

No Time

I'm back! We didn't get home until 12:30 am (Tuesday night/Wednesday morning) and I pretty much slept Wednesday away due to not getting much sleep over the last four days. And now it's back to work in a few hours and I have not had time to organize any of my pictures yet. The conference was quite good and we managed to slip in a bit of site seeing as well. I will be sharing more of my pictures of our "Vancouver Adventures" (and there's lots of them) over the next few days. We walked along the Ocean, Robson Street, Stanley Park and Gas Town and made some new friends along the way. It's a good thing we didn't stay too long though because Brigitte would have been broke giving all her money to the homeless people. Funny, kind hearted, Brigitte!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You gals are lucky...I am sure you had no fun at all.....Laurette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails