Friday, October 3, 2008

Mixed Emotions on "TGIF"

I would give almost ANYTHING to be curled up with this cat, rocking in a rocking chair today. It has been a very long week - yet - I HATE to say it - I wish it was only Wednesday. (Please don't throw rotten fruit at me if you see me today!) I have so much to do today. I will be on the road for 3 days again next week along with one day of training. 4 days out of my office. But I am looking forward to going to the "Fall Into Christmas" craft show with my best girlfriend tomorrow morning! Perhaps we shall partake in a nice lunch along with a couple of refreshing beverages after the craft show! On second thought - I am VERY HAPPY that it is Friday!
TGIF indeed!

1 comment:

katrina lauren said...

TGIF...I second that!
stop wishing for it to be Wednesday on Friday...are you crazy lady?! ;o)
happy weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails