Thursday, September 11, 2008

Christmas Craft

Obviously I have to learn to take better pictures of transparent objects, but I think you can get the picture!! So yes indeed - I did make a Christmas craft this afternoon. CHRISTMAS!!! These are a bit bigger then the ones I made last year. It's hard to see the snowflake dangling in the centre of the ball and that the berries are actually 'frosted' looking. But they are really pretty! I think I sold about 15 - 16 of similar smaller ones last year. We will see how these ones do, though I am having a hard time finding the red birds. Perhaps I won't be able to make very many. I bought out Wal-mart's supply (4...big whoop) but would actually like ones that are a teeny bit smaller. And as much as I love Michael's, their birds are just WAY too expensive! And before you know it, we will be putting up our Christmas decorations so I would like to make a few more!!

Honestly, can I not just dwindle away a day? :-)

I did make it out for 'brunch' this morning with my best friend (the "ride the bus gal" below) and then watched the talk shows while I crafted my afternoon away! So all in all, it was quite a lovely day.

Sigh....how will I ever go back to work on Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails