Monday, August 25, 2008

Sleeping In

Today on my first 'work day' holiday of my 3 weeks holidays, I thought I would sleep in a bit. So, I woke up around 3:52 am cause the cat was meowing to get up onto the bed. (The bed's too high and his leg still gives him trouble.) Got up, lifted the cat into bed with us and I fell back to sleep until about 4:17 am at which time the cat jumped off the bed. Fell back to sleep until about 4:36 am at which time the cat was meowing to get fed...sigh.... Got up, pushed the cat out, closed the bedroom door and went back to sleep until about 4:53 am which is when the cat started rolling on the carpet outside our door meowing and raking his back claws (only his front ones are declawed) on the door in order to let me know that he was hungry. I love that cat with all my heart but HONESTLY!!!! Got up, fed the cat, went back to sleep until about 5:21 am to which I woke up from the cat meowing to get up onto the bed. (AAAARRRRGGGG!!!) Got up, lifted the cat into bed with us and fell back to sleep until about 6:01 am when the cat JUMPED OFF THE BED!!!! Went back to sleep until 6:27 am at which time the cat was chewing on a DVD cover that was on the bottom shelf of our TV stand. Got up, pushed the cat out of the room, closed the door, went back to bed. Fell asleep until 7:12 am which at that time Wayne was getting up to go to work. And you people wonder why I don't sleep in..........!!! And as 9 pm draws near, it is time for me to go to bed. Tomorrow I think I will just get up at my regular time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails