Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Boy

This is my boy, Kurtis. I hope he just keeps on with his humour. It will get him far. I hope he remembers to not take life too seriously as he goes out into this crazy world. I think parents just have to try their best with their kids and then let them spread their own wings to see how far they can go. I believe there will always be things you forgot to teach them that they will have to figure out on their own. He has been a very easy kid to love. Even during his teenage mood swings, I knew that if I could get him laughing, everything would be OK. He is a fantastic kid. I wish him all the best that life has to offer, and if he is so lucky to find someone that loves him as much as his dad and I love each other, he truly will be a lucky young man.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails